Teen Dies From Electrocution After Stepping Into Charged Flood Water


A 14-year-old is dead from electrocution after stepping into charged flood waters.

Hidalgo County emergency officials say on Friday, the boy was walking on his property where workers were draining away flood water. He didn’t realize a live extension cord had fallen into the flood waters.

Hidalgo County District Three commissioner Everardo Villarreal says crews are hard at work to drain away the standing flood water.

Early Voting Begins For Brownsville, Harlingen City Runoff Races

Previous article

San Antonio Voters Elect First Openly Gay Man To City Council

Next article

You may also like

More in LOCAL