TEXAS

Toddler Dies Of Brain-Eating Amoeba Contracted At Splash Pad In Arlington

0

Arlington city officials are announcing that a little boy died as a result of exposure to a rare brain-eating amoeba at a city park splash pad.  The boy died on September 11th after a week in Cook Children’s Hospital.  His name and age haven’t been released.  Arlington and Tarrant County conducted an investigation and found that the splash pad at Don Misenhimer Park, along with others in the city, hadn’t been properly maintained.  The city says there are no other cases of the illness.  All splash pads in Arlington are closed till further notice.

Biden Admin Moves To Preserve DACA After Court Ruling

Previous article

Milley Defends Calls To Chinese At End Of Trump Presidency

Next article

You may also like

More in TEXAS