- Allman Brothers Band founding member Dickey Betts has had successful surgery after slipping and hitting his head while playing with his dog in Florida.
- The Latest on the aftermath of Hurricane Florence (all times local): 11 a.m.
- He needed this like a kick in the head.
- California is in the midst of another devastating year of wildfires and finding the causes for the worst fires can be critical to identifying better fire-prevention techniques.
- Trump prepares to address the United Nations General Assembly; national security adviser John Bolton shares insight on \'Sunday Morning Futures.\'
- According to PETA’s website, the proceeds from the costume will support “lifesaving work for wild animals.”
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo sits down with Chris Wallace on \'Fox News Sunday.\'
- The Latest on Pope Francis\' trip to the three Baltic nations of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia (all times local): 6:15 p.m. Pope Francis has warned Lithuanians not to forget the suffering of past generations and stay alert to future threats as he visited a museum dedicated to the atrocities committed during a half-century of Soviet and Nazi occupation.
- An Indiana driver was arrested Friday after she was caught on video allowing three students to drive her bus, police said.
- The decision was made by the department because regulators do not currently “have information on the health implications or effects of ‘sedating’ lobsters with marijuana.”
U.S. Senate candidates Beto O’Rourke and Ted Cruz debate tonight in their first of three face-offs. The session takes place in Dallas at Southern Methodist University beginning at 6. Their second debate is September 30th in Houston at the University of Houston. The third debate is October 16th in San Antonio. You can hear tonight’s […]
(AP) – It’s been 15 years since inmate Lonnie Payne called Louisiana’s East Feliciana Parish Prison his home, but a sheriff’s official says that’s about to change. Criminal Deputy Greg Phares said late Friday that Payne escaped the prison in Clinton in 2003 while serving time for burglary. He says the now-44-year-old was arrested in […]
(AP) — The Vatican on Saturday announced it had signed a “provisional agreement” with China on the appointment of bishops, a breakthrough on an issue that for decades fueled tensions between the Holy See and Beijing and thwarted efforts toward diplomatic relations. Beijing’s long-held insistence that it must approve the appointments in China clashed with […]