- While Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has told President Trump he is not the target of the investigation into Michael Cohen, the stunning FBI raid on Trump\'s personal attorney has spurred mounting speculation about what presidential communications, if any, the feds might have picked up.
- Verne Troyer, who died recently at age 49, is the latest in a long line of little people actors who have died at an early age. With others in the business falling victim to medical complications, suicide or substance abuse, it begs the question whether these star’s condition is to blame or the business they’re in.
- Georgia cops were slammed by leftist groups and several media outlets after arresting numerous anti-fascist demonstrators who allegedly refused to remove their masks at a neo-Nazi rally Saturday.
- \"Super-Earth\" planets are giant-size versions of Earth, and some research has suggested that they\'re more likely to be habitable than Earth-size worlds. But a new study reveals how difficult it would be for any aliens on these exoplanets to explore space.
- Jim Bridenstine shouldn\'t necessarily expect smooth sailing now that he\'s finally in as NASA administrator, experts say.
- Turkey\'s foreign minister is planning to visit Germany for the 25th anniversary of a firebombing in which five Turks were killed.
- A man working to recover a car from on a beach in Britain on Sunday died from a heart attack during the attempt.
- Actor Tom Arnold deleted a tweet in a disparaging tirade against conservative commentator Candace Owens after she was praised by superstar hip-hop artist Kanye West.
- The trial of an Ohio man charged with killing two women is scheduled to begin.
- CIA Director Mike Pompeo has been picked to be the Trump administration\'s new secretary of state.
Early voting is underway for the upcoming city and school board elections. Highlighting the May 5th elections is the 25 million dollar bond election being held by McAllen. Two propositions are on the ballot. Proposition A asks for 22 million dollars for a variety of drainage improvements. Proposition B asks for 3 million dollars for […]
(AP) – Americans overwhelmingly believe teachers don’t make enough money, and half say they’d support paying higher taxes to give them a raise. That’s according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research that comes amid recent teacher strikes over low pay and the amount of money allocated to public […]
The remnants of a mainly Central American migrant caravan is at the U.S.-Mexico border. Fifty or so migrants of the original 15-hundred people made it to Tijuana the end of last week after travelling from points in Central America through Mexico to get there. Some migrants have begun to request asylum in the U.S. The […]