- A road rage incident in Texas turned deadly Monday evening after a suspect fired a bullet at another driver at close range while the driver’s wife and two children were present, police said.
- Andrew Benintendi, J.D. Martinez and the Boston Red Sox came out swinging in the World Series opener, seizing every advantage in their quirky ballpark to beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 8-4 on a chilly, windy Tuesday night.
- Meghan Markle’s visit to an indoor market in Fiji was cut short Wednesday over concerns about the location’s security.
- An Arizona man on Tuesday was slapped with a 35-year prison sentence in a case where police said a girl, 3, was duct taped and kept in a closet where shew as surrounded with feces, a report said.
- Hurricane Willa began losing power overnight after roaring over a stretch of beach towns, fishing villages and farms on the Pacific coast of Mexico\'s Sinaloa state as a Category 3 storm.
- Counselors and an additional police presence greeted students on Tuesday at a Georgia middle school, a day after a student stabbed a teacher in the chest with a butcher’s knife.
- Corey Lewandowski on Tuesday played down recent reports that he got into a physical altercation with White House chief of staff John F. Kelly last winter.
- With the record Mega Millions jackpot at $1.6 billion, it may seem like perfect sense to pool money with co-workers to increase the chance at a big lottery payday.
- Authorities have found more human remains on Southern California desert land where the bones of three people were dug up two weeks ago.
Police have arrested who they say are the last two suspects believed connected to an Alamo drug trafficking organization that had an apparent link to city hall. McAllen police Monday arrested 31-year-old Victor Ezequiel Flores and 26-year-old Jessica Berenice Gonzalez, then turned them over to Alamo police. The two are facing charges of engaging in […]
A huge hurricane in the Pacific could soon be making its way towards the Carolinas once again. Hurricane Willa is expected to slam into Mexico with 145-mile-an-hour winds today. Remnants of the storm could hammer North and South Carolina later this week. It’s expected to weaken to a tropical depression as it crosses Texas but […]
(AP) – A mobile medical clinic truck has pulled into the main square of the southern Mexican town of Huixtla to treat Central American migrants in a caravan trying to reach the United States. Portable toilets have been set up in one corner of the plaza. The caravan is so large – estimated at over […]