- Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who was reportedly scheduled to testify behind closed doors on Tuesday in front of the House Intelligence Committee, is now not expected to show up, a source told Fox News.
- Zimbabwe\'s presidential spokesman says former leader Robert Mugabe and his wife, Grace, have traveled to Singapore on their first trip abroad since Mugabe resigned last month under pressure from the military and ruling party.
- Poland\'s new Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki is to outline his foreign and home policy goals, a day after he was sworn in and tasked with boosting the economy and Poland\'s image abroad.
- Bangladesh\'s government condemned an attack on New York City\'s subway system, as it emerged that the suspect is an immigrant from the South Asian nation.
- A senior Somali intelligence official says a suspected U.S. airstrike has largely destroyed a minibus travelling near a rebel-held village in southern Somalia.
- A new Palestinian opinion poll finds overwhelming opposition to President Donald Trump\'s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel\'s capital.
- Authorities say a former police officer serving prison time for impregnating a then-14-year-old girl in North Carolina has violated the restrictions set by his plea agreement by attempting to contact her.
- German lawmakers have extended the military\'s participation in missions against the Islamic State group and in Afghanistan, Mali and Iraq until the spring of 2018.
- A Clemson University student has been found dead in his off-campus residence.
- A video that purportedly shows a diver’s terrifying encounter with a massive great white shark has gone viral.
It wasn’t the usual heat, but the unusual cold that claimed the lives of several undocumented immigrants crossing through the treacherous South Texas brush late last week. Border Patrol agents from the Falfurrias station found the bodies of three immigrants on Brooks County ranchland. The same day, agents from the McAllen station found an immigrant […]
(AP) – Congressional Democrats stand divided over whether to fight now or later about the fate of some 800,000 immigrants who came to the U.S. illegally as children. House Democrats want the issue resolved in the broad spending bill. Some Senate Democrats would rather deal with the issue next year, ahead of President Donald Trump’s […]
(AP) – American climate scientist Camille Parmesan is elated at the prospect of spending the next five years doing her research in France instead of the U.S. She’s one of 18 initial winners announced Monday of a special contest launched by President Emmanuel Macron in response to U.S. President Donald Trump’s rejection of the Paris […]