- As the online shopping market continues to explode – it reached $121.5 billion, up 14 percent year-over-year in the third quarter according to the U.S. Department of Commerce – the biggest concern has been package theft, alarming shoppers, law enforcement and e-commerce companies alike.
- A subway rider made a citizen’s arrest of a violent straphanger who repeatedly kicked a passenger on a Brooklyn subway train and hurled a racial slur at the woman.
- Rapper Post Malone’s latest custom-made Crocs sold out in 10 minutes.
- A woman accused of being a secret agent for the Russian government who surreptitiously gathered intelligence on American officials and political organizations pleaded guilty Thursday to a conspiracy charge.
- Odean Cleckler, 89, said she has been doing her best to help run her husband\'s used-appliance business since he died a decade ago.
- The Boy Scouts of America are reportedly mulling filing for bankruptcy protection amid dwindling membership numbers and costly sex abuse allegations.
- Kourtney Kardashian showed off her very lavish Christmas decorations on Instagram yesterday.
- Actress Cybill Shepherd claims that her 1995-1998 show “Cybill” was canceled abruptly after she refused an advance from now-disgraced former CBS boss Les Moonves.
- The International Monetary Fund said Thursday that it is reviewing delayed economic data provided by Venezuela.
- Miss USA may be giving America a bad name in the Miss Universe pageant.
Authorities are looking for the hit-and-run driver who left a man dead southeast of Alamo early Thursday morning. 51-year-old Ruben Parra was walking along South Border Road near Ridge Road at around 2 a.m. when he was struck by a silver or gray sedan. The driver kept on going, heading north. Investigators don’t have much […]
(AP) – The Senate has passed a resolution saying Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is responsible for the slaying of journalist Jamal Khashoggi. Senators unanimously passed a resolution Thursday in a direct rebuke to the crown prince. It calls for the Saudi Arabian government to “ensure appropriate accountability.” It’s unclear whether the House will […]
(Strasbourg) — Multiple reports say French police have killed the gunman responsible for the deadly Christmas market shooting. There’s a heavy police presence in an area of Strasbourg tonight, the city where three people were killed and dozens were injured after he opened fire in the market on Tuesday. Authorities say the suspect had been […]