- A pair of brothers in Michigan are facing nearly half a million dollars in fines for allegedly removing more than 1,400 trees from their 16-acre property without permission.
- Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams helped torch state flag during college protestThe Democratic gubernatorial nominee in Georgia, Stacey Abrams, helped light a state flag on fire on the steps of the state\'s Capitol in June 1992, an act of protest that her campaign on Monday night called an effort to \"overcome racially divisive issues.\"
- The rustling of a gum wrapper during an intense performance of Mahler’s 5th Symphony in Sweden last week led to a \"violent attack\" in the audience after the gum-rustler smacked the glasses off a young man who grabbed the pack of gum from her and threw it on the floor.
- An explosive device was \"proactively detonated\" on Monday after it was found near the Westchester home of billionaire George Soros, according to a report.
- A Good Samaritan pulled three people from a pickup truck that had caught fire after an early Sunday crash, according to Northern California police.
- President Trump\'s rally on Saturday in Elko County, Nevada, drew approximately four times the number of attendees as former President Obama\'s own rally in the state Monday.
- Pets are sometimes returned to the shelter for a number of reasons, but this may be the first time you\'ve heard of a dog being returned to the shelter for being \"too good\"!
- The Supreme Court issued an order Monday night blocking questioning of Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross in connection with lawsuits challenging his decision to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census.
- Ryan Murphy reveals his son was diagnosed with cancer at age 2, donates $10 million to Children's HospitalTV legend Ryan Murphy has revealed how he became a “trembling wreck” while dealing with his son, Ford\'s, battle with cancer.
Two Brownsville men have been convicted in a South Carolina court for their roles in a multi-state drug smuggling operation. 30-year-old Abraham Rodriguez and 23-year-old Ruben Rodriguez were found guilty of conspiring to traffic cocaine. Investigators say the two used a beachfront resort in North Myrtle Beach to coordinate the distribution of cocaine to Fayetteville […]
(AP) – The FBI and local police responded to an address near the home of philanthropist George Soros after an object that appeared to be an explosive was found in a mailbox. The Bedford Police Department said it responded to the address in the hamlet of Katonah at 3:45 p.m. Monday after an employee of […]
(AP) – China has opened the world’s longest sea-crossing bridge linking Hong Kong to the mainland in a feat of engineering that carries major economic and political significance. Chinese President Xi Jinping attended the ceremony in the city of Zhuhai to cut the ribbon on the 55-kilometer (34-mile)-long bridge linking it to the semi-autonomous regions […]