- Beware of North Korea's nuclear and missile pledge -- Kim's talk is cheap, it's his actions that countNorth Korean dictator Kim Jong Un’s surprise announcement that his nation will suspend tests of nuclear weapons and missiles and close its nuclear testing site sounds like a momentous victory for the U.S. It’s not – at least, not yet.
- A suspect was in custody following a shooting at a Florida high school Friday that injured one student, police said.
- Hillary Clinton lamented that \"they were never going to let me be president\" on election night in 2016, a new book detailing her White House bids claims.
- Missouri's Gov. Greitens faces second felony charge after allegedly stealing charity donor list for 2016 campaignCalls for Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens to resign continue to grow after prosecutors announced a new charge accusing the Republican leader of using a charity donor list for his 2016 political campaign.
- As Americans from the west coast to the east coast make their way to College Station, Texas and drive up the road to the George H.W. Bush Library & Museum, one of the first signs they see is the name of the road that leads up to the building-it\'s affectionately named Barbara Bush Drive.
- A D.C. council member is under fire for allegedly donating $500 to a Nation of Islam event in which leader Louis Farrakhan declared that “powerful Jews are my enemy,” a new report claims.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un announced Friday that his country will be suspending missile testing and closing a nuclear test site, several reports said.
- Madeline Marx is classified now as a Tier III sex offender.
- Following an E. coli outbreak in 16 states, officials are expanding their warning, advising people to avoid buying “all types of romaine lettuce” grown in Arizona.
- The Latest on the death of former first lady Barbara Bush (all times local): 5:30 p.m. Officials say around 2,500 people have walked past a casket holding former first lady Barbara Bush during a public viewing at a Houston church.
(AP) – The former governor of the Mexican border state of Tamaulipas has been extradited from Italy to the United States to face charges of racketeering, drug smuggling, money laundering and bank fraud. The U.S. attorney’s office in Brownsville, Texas, announced Friday that Italy had extradited 61-year-old Tomas Yarrington Ruvalcaba after detaining him on April […]
(AP) – Tom Steyer is on a multimillion-dollar mission to impeach Donald Trump, but Democrats whose campaigns the California billionaire is helping bankroll aren’t keen to follow his lead. Steyer is spending $40 million on his “Need To Impeach” roadshow, with advertising and town halls around the country. But Democratic leaders in Congress and many […]
(AP) – The Latest on North Korea saying it has suspended nuclear and long-range missile tests and plans to close its nuclear test site (all times local): 9:25 p.m. The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations has welcomed North Korea’s announcement that it has suspended nuclear and long-range missile tests, and praised the way the […]